[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jun 1 04:30:53 UTC 2009

Hmmm, I guess that is one of those weird ones like the return of blasphemy
laws.  We would never have dreamed it was illegal to interfere with a
religion, until one of our own was convicted of it.  How weird is that?
Interfering with a religion???  Surely that is one they dreamed up to fit
the situation.

Who would have ever dreamed that blasphemy would be illegal in the 21st
century?  Why cannot humans seem to rid ourselves of religion memes?