[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Jun 2 11:09:30 UTC 2009

Il 01/06/2009 6.30, spike ha scritto:

> Hmmm, I guess that is one of those weird ones like the return of blasphemy
> laws.

No more blasphemy laws, only "hate crimes" laws.
Criticizing a religion is not a freedom, it is a hate crime.
Thank to the "progressive" liberals.

> We would never have dreamed it was illegal to interfere with a
> religion, until one of our own was convicted of it.  How weird is that?
> Interfering with a religion???  Surely that is one they dreamed up to fit
> the situation.

What is "interfering with a religion"? Not following it? Disturbing a
meeting? Expressing publicly contempt for the religion in question?

> Who would have ever dreamed that blasphemy would be illegal in the 21st
> century?  Why cannot humans seem to rid ourselves of religion memes?

Because it is impossible.
But, I hope we are able to rid ourselves of the bad religion memes.

Mirco