[ExI] Inflatable tower could climb to the edge of space

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 12 20:10:11 UTC 2009

Keith, does the orbiting power station require a low latitude?  I would
think so.  If so, then this project will require Chinese money and a nearly
equatorial latitude, along with a really high mountain.  There is one, as I
recall from last time I looked into this, down below five degrees latitude
and 7 km high.  Keith do you recall where that is?