[ExI] Extropian index and list

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:45:44 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Dave Sill<sparge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to be clear, I'm not saying such topics should be banned from the
> list, just that they should be scored lower than more directly
> Extropian topics.

As repeatedly mentioned, I have a slightly different angle on that: I
think they should go on being debated, along with art, cuisine,
children education, music, literature, erotica or anything: *but only
inasmuch as those participating can show relevance, or do take care of
 expressly mentioning alleged implications, for Extropian topics*.

I think this would be all and only what is required to the
"self-policing" of this list.

--
Stefano Vaj