[ExI] hack gmail to get my account back???

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 04:53:28 UTC 2009

I  know thousands get phished and gmail might not fix things overnight but I
am a bit concerned about having the information on my
extropian.pharmer at gmail.com out in the hands of criminals and such.

I have political contact links and links to all my business planning files
and access to documents not readily available including a registry of all
nuclear activities in USA with numerous cross links to numerous other
countries.  My links to a venture capital site and all my business planning
documents are click through.   So are links to a lot of my facebook friends.
I cut the link to new facebook postings going to the account, but the old
ones are likely still click through. If these guys are criminals from god
knows where I have no desire to see what they can do with my personal info.

My password recall is a library card I had back in 2004 which has long since
been replaced several times over so that is a no go.
The phishing report has been filed and although its only 3 days I'd like to
be sure action will be taken to lock down and transfer back my acct ASAP.

I'm open to help or suggestions of how to hack gmail and open up and claw
back my account....as you can tell I'm really pissed both at myself for not
thinking for a moment as well as at the thought of what my account may be
used for.

Morris Johnson
701-240-9411
306-447-4944