[ExI] the Battlestar Galactica series finale

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:39:24 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Really?

Yeah, really. I actually watched the series and finale--and I'm not
sure the reviewer did, or saw the same things I did. Even the Baltar
quote:

> "Whether we want to call that God or Gods or some sublime inspiration or a
> divine force that we can't know or understand doesn't matter," he says. "God
> is a force of nature beyond good and evil."

includes wording that leaves room for "God" to be something other than
the traditional omniscient, omnipotent entity that most people
identify with the term. And that's just his interpretation of things.

-Dave