[ExI] Medical journal says Pope full of shit

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:17:26 UTC 2009

On 3/27/09, Dagon Gmail wrote:
> Apart from me being a devout atheist (and cosmicist), which will make my
> opinion tendentious and partisan, I have always called for a special scrutiny
> towards the attitude of the pope. It is allowable the IP rights holder of this
> particular 'jesusist' legacy has an opinion about sexual matters, but it remains
> eminently intolerable if this gentleman uses his considerable sway over hundreds
> of millions of very impressionable souls to lead these people to follow potentially
> arbitrary and moral rules over propriety in terms of health care.

Why pick on the Pope?
*All* charismatic leaders should have their opinions scrutinized very
carefully and only allowed if a committee of Extropians permit them.

And as a committee of Extropians will never agree on anything, that
will stop charismatic leaders of opinion from leading the multitude
astray.   :)

BillK