[ExI] the anti-Jews

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon May 18 00:38:55 UTC 2009

>  What else could I do besides stand there and
> listen to the music and look at the pageantry?

Heh.  Yes.  Pageantry.  All those candles, floor to ceiling paintings of unknown
holy men and women, saints whose names I did not know, the incense wafting
everywhere, and the wonderful powerful singers singing in a strange and unknown
tongue. Wow!

The old women in black were a bit discouraging though, all huddled up.

I didn't realize the Orthodox church supported the Nazis too. :(

Regards,
MB