[ExI] dawkins again

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 13 07:08:29 UTC 2009

On Oct 10, 2009, at 5:16 PM, spike wrote:

> Woohoo!  Is The Greatest Show on Earth Dawkin's best work to date,
> or what?

It's great, I bought it as a audio book so I can "read" it while
driving to work, lately I don't even care if I'm caught in a traffic
jam.

By the way I just finished reading (this time not in the car) the
graphic novel "Logicomix". I may not be the best critic of this genre
because I've read very few graphic novels, but I thought this one was
great. I would never have guessed that you could turn Bertrand
Russell, Kurt Goedel and Ludwid Wittgenstein into comic book super
heros, but Logicomix does it and does it with style.

  John K Clark