[ExI] "Augmented Reality" in Mobile Devices

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:49:08 UTC 2009

2009/10/28 Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>:

> Another option might be using a video projector, and a reclining chair.

Or use a giant TV as a monitor. I'm reading this on a 42" LCD tv at
the moment. Works great once you change the font sizes in every single
thing you use.

I'm actually pretty impressed with this, although I feel guilty every
time I use it. But it uses far less power than my 27" CRT monitor, so
it will do for the moment.

Dwayne
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...