[ExI] 78 percent don't trust big government -- well, DUH!

nohone nohone at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 23:30:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:01:53 +1300, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:

> How to run things without government? I don't know of any alternative
> system that can work in practice. If there is a viable system without
> government (or with a minimally small government), how to implement it
> in practice?

Sounds like you need to hunt down a copy of Noam Chomsky's book on Anarchism, since in part it describes the anarchist communities that arose during the Spanish civil war.

Seems that it worked well for a number of years, alas before some other big governments found out and insisted at gun point that they really did need a government to rule over them after all.