[ExI] Religions and violence.

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Tue Aug 3 19:04:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, John Clark wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Tomasz Rola wrote:
> >
> > That is strange question, Mr Clark. Is Islam more ennobling than Nazism?
>
> I think it's a damn good question.

I think this question is too general to be good. It can be answered, just
as any question can, if one wants it. But that doesn't mean the answer
will have anything to do with reality.

> Fine, but answer the question.

It is interesting to see, how you try to put me in a situation when I will
have to make some general remarks about Muslims. This is not going to
happen because I cannot make such remarks without proper data supporting
them. Since it is difficult to get to know more than bilion people, I
could content myself with results of research giving me some clues about
the whole. But I didn't have time to look for them.

I think that Muslims commiting crimes are on par with Nazis commiting
crimes. As of other Nazis, some of them (those caught) have been tried in
Nuremberg. I don't see reason to mix them with criminals, if the court
didn't find such reason. As of non-criminals among Muslims, I don't know
enough about them to judge them.

Finished?

Regards,
Tomasz Rola