[ExI] Religions and violence.

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 13:03:12 UTC 2010

On 3 August 2010 21:04, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
> I think that Muslims commiting crimes are on par with Nazis commiting
> crimes. As of other Nazis, some of them (those caught) have been tried in
> Nuremberg. I don't see reason to mix them with criminals, if the court
> didn't find such reason. As of non-criminals among Muslims, I don't know
> enough about them to judge them.

"Crime" is a legal concept (including perhaps the retroactive
legalisms of the winner).

But as such, it does not really take into account in its definition
the ideology or the motive of the perpetrator.

Would a crime perpetrated by a Buddhist or a New Atheist be any
different in term of social damage?

--
Stefano Vaj