[ExI] Music fails to chime with Islamic values

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 10:17:11 UTC 2010

max at maxmore.com wrote:

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/02/iran-supreme-leader-music-islam

"...was thinking of starting music lessons, but wanted to know if they were acceptable according to Islam"

I think this pretty much gets to the heart of the matter.  People so thoroughly brainwashed that *every single decision* has to be referred to a higher authority to check if it is 'acceptable'.

Truly frightening, that human beings can be turned into robotic sheep like this.

Islam is supposed to mean "submission".  That's bad enough, but in reality, it seems more like "abject slavery" to me.

Not to mention that some individuals will gleefully take advantage of this degraded state to gain and retain positions of power.

(Actually, delete that 'robotic', it's demeaning to robots)

Ben Zaiboc