[ExI] will raise bugs for food

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Thu Aug 5 00:28:50 UTC 2010

--- On Wed, 8/4/10, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:

>...A mosquito will bite a tick, but only if the tick slept with the mosquito's spouse...

Or if the tick is in the process of biting a mosquito which had previously bitten some other beast.  It is an interesting question to me, to figure out what chemical signals these bugs need to tell their nanobrains that a particular beast is biteable.  Then we make a photo of a tick biting a mosquito with the mosquito biting the tick, sort of a buggery version of 69.  Then we make one of those nifty "Epic Fail" posters:

http://www.lifelounge.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=182