[ExI] Resources for a beginning transhumanist

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 8 05:25:48 UTC 2010

--- On Sat, 8/7/10, Sabrina Ballard <sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com> wrote:

>I think that I have been on this list for more than a year...

Welcome Sabrina!  Tell us a little about Sabrina, if you wish.

>I am rather young...

As were we all at one time.  You will get over it tragically soon.

>live in a small town...

Most of us here did at one time.  You will likely get over that too, but not tragic is this.  Big cities have their advantages.

>...new to transhumanism...

Pal, I have been hanging out here for fifteen years, and I am STILL new to transhumanism.  It is important to our development to be new to transhumanism.

>...So I was hoping that some list members might be able to point me to
some resources for the beginning transhumanist...

Working that.  Start with Damien Broderick's The Spike.