[ExI] Resources for a beginning transhumanist

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:29:58 UTC 2010

I think that I have been on this list for more than a year, and really
started paying attention to it these last three months. In my various
internet searches, I have come across the names of various list
members, and realized that this list isn't composed of people idly
kicking around ideas, as I was at first afraid.

This is a list composed of people who really mean what they say. That
said, I am rather young, live in a small town, and am new to
Transhumanism. Over the last three months I've realized how little I
really know about the topics discussed on the list, and while I do
comment on certian things, I feel uncertian to stick my nose in
because of my spotty background.

So I was hoping that some list members might be able to point me to
some resources for the beginning transhumanist. I am not detered my
heavy or long reading, though I am only proficient in English (working
on Spanish, but far from fluent).

Thank you for any and all suggestions.