[ExI] they aren't words, but should be

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:40:46 UTC 2010

to spean- to think/speak/write in a transhumanist fashion. Ex. I was
speaning about religion.

Just joking. But what do you guys think?

And sorry about the typo. I'll try to be more careful next time.

And what is the currently accepted spelling of the Koron, Ko'ron,
Koran, Ko'ran, Qu'ran, Quran, Quron. Qu'ron?