[ExI] Jaron Lanier on AI and Singularity, not transhumanism

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 04:09:28 UTC 2010

Perhaps it is though? All left shoes are shoes, but not all shoes are
left shoes. I'd hate to be a right shoe in that argument.

And I understand that it is not religious. I also know the ruse. It is
thrown at all scientific communities that are passionate, I think,
although that is an EXTREMELY subjective view on my part.