[ExI] Islamic culture (current) was Religions and violence >

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Aug 11 14:16:28 UTC 2010

Il 08/08/2010 1.27, Gregory Jones ha scritto:

> --- On *Sat, 8/7/10, Gregory Jones /<spike66 at att.net>/* wrote:

> The bastards were carrying bibles; justifiable homicide:

> http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/07/medical-charity-americans-killed-militants-remote-area-n-afghanistan/

> Wait, retract, apologies.  CNN says the slain were innocent of bible
> carrying:

> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/08/07/afghanistan.americans.killed/index.html?hpt=T2

>  Hans Ronnlund, the assistant to the executive director of the
> mission group, denied statements by the Taliban that the medical
> staff was carrying Bibles. Ronnlund said the International Assistance
> Mission is a humanitarian development organization formed by various
> Christian groups, but said medical staffers do not carry Bibles...

If the Taliban tall us that they killed the medical staff because they
were missionaries and they were proselytizing, I think we must trust
their words.
What really the medical staff did is inconsequential.
The Talibans support the Islamic Laws (Shaaria).
Shaaria have the death penalty for the people that try to convert
Muslims to other religions.
Shaaria have the death penalty for the people that change their
(Islamic) religion.
Shaaria state that the shedding of blood of infidels (kuffars) is not an
a criminal act for a Muslim. He can be fined to repay the family of the
dead, if he killed him without reason, but only half of what would pay
for a male Muslim or the same of a female Muslim. He can not be killed
or jailed for this. The reverse, a kuffar that kill a Muslim, is always
punished with death and the family must pay for the damage.

Islam is nothing without Shaaria and Shaaria is to be applied to Muslims
and Kuffar, to believers and unbelievers. Who that don't submit must be
killed, converted or drived away.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/> * *

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/> * *