[ExI] Islamic culture (current) was Religions and violence >

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 11 14:53:20 UTC 2010

--- On Wed, 8/11/10, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

>...If the Taliban tall us that they killed the medical staff because they
were missionaries and they were proselytizing, I think we must trust
their words...
.
According to the story, the murderers stopped the medical team in transit.  They had with them a muslim driver, so it is possible the murderers were hoping to save his eternal soul.  Or something.
.
As for carrying bibles, advances in electronic memory have changed that picture a bit.  A bible can be carried in a cell phone, in a PDF, in a memory stick, in pretty much any electronic device.  Perhaps the law should specify that any medical team entering Taliban controlled areas must leave behind anything with an electric cord or battery.  They did not have these things in the seventh century, and were subsequently invented by infidels in any case.
.
>...Shaaria state that the shedding of blood of infidels (kuffars) is not an
a criminal act for a Muslim. He can be fined to repay the family of the
dead, if he killed him without reason, but only half of what would pay
for a male Muslim or the same of a female Muslim...
.
Is extra compensation added if the slain person has a medical degree, these being enormously difficult and expensive to obtain?  We must assume of course that the value of the slain infidel female, regardless of her degree, can never exceed the value of any male, being as one cannot through mere education earn a penis.
.