[ExI] Sarah Palin

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Aug 11 17:50:03 UTC 2010

Il 21/07/2010 0.59, The Avantguardian ha scritto:
> [...]

Why? This is the action of a solitary madman.
I don't see a theology supporting his action, a religious establishment
advocating more of this, etc.
When a stupid is a lone he is a stupid; when there are 10 stupid, they
are ten stupid, but when 10.000 stupid are organized in a movement, they
are a force of history.

By the way, we in Italy had a similar incident a few years ago, when a
man launched his plane against the House of Lombardy Government.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Milan+pilot+wanted+to+copy+Twin+Towers.-a084975899

The type of personality appear the same of the Texas IRS crash.
He had a bad, bad day, and he decided to close his life with a bang.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/> * *

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/> * *

*