[ExI] Religions and violence

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:32:11 UTC 2010

>>...A Christians could ask himself "What would do Jesus?"
>
> Mary Magdalene?

I would say John, but then I'm biased.

I'm an infidel AND an abomination.

No wonder I support life-extension. My after-life prospects are looking pretty grim.

Darren

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

-Herbert Spencer