[ExI] Religions and violence

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 00:45:25 UTC 2010

> Luke chapter 22: "Peter was sitting among them.
> 56 And a servant-girl, seeing him as he
> sat in the firelight and looking intently at him, said, “This man was
> with Him too.” 57 But he denied it,
> saying, “Woman, I do not know Him.”

 My bet has always been on Paul.

Corninthians; Chapter 22 "To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me."

Not to mention he had to go and ruin the whole new testament by denouncing us in Romans, where Jesus was sensibly silent on the subject, Typical diversion tactics.

Darren