[ExI] Religions and violence

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:07:09 UTC 2010

> If you're going to quote the Bible, where the scriptural support for Jesus having a sexual interest in Mary Magdalene?

I can't answer for Spike, but I'll take a shot at it myself. No canonical reference, but the extant gnostic Gospel of Mary is missing pages 1 to 6 and 11 to 14. I bet somebody tore out the dirty parts.

Darren

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

-Herbert Spencer