[ExI] Religions and violence

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 17:17:53 UTC 2010

Well, the problem comes down to specifics and the contradictions even in the New
Testament. Looking at the Gospels, or the rest of it, does not give a clear
picture of what's rejected from the Old Testament -- save for divorce (if
there's anything that's clear, Jesus as depicted in the Gospels, didn't like
divorce and rejected that; the Gospels are silent on gays and no mention is made
at all of abortion).

Regards,

Dan