[ExI] Fwd: [Body Hacking] Reverse-Engineering of Human Brain Likely by 2030, Expert Predicts

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sun Aug 22 21:43:14 UTC 2010

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010, Mike Dougherty wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
> > Yes, I know. Problem is, I am optimist by nature. Strippers declaiming
> > William Butler Yeats, Thomas Stearns Eliot, Robert Frost? Who would pay
> > for this. Chances are, in the future they will think "Poetry" is a new
> > office suite by MS.
>
> Do you hold a patent yet on this "interactive learning system"?

Jezus, this kind of things is patentable!? I am engineer, mister, I am
unfit to thinking about patents.

BTW, I feel my life is going to be screwed now. Every time I joke in my
usual untamed manner (as I do about once per hour) I will have to stop and
meditate on commercial applications of whatever my perverted mind would
produce. What's even worse, stupid patent lawyers will approach me,
demanding me to stop joking as it endangers the hell of patents already
registered... maybe even executing me just in case (well, lawyers can do
anything they want, because _they_ are law and their brothers in law
will cover them in a brotherly way).

Fuck, man, I was so innocent and now I will be civilised... in the worst
way I can think of...

Regards,
Tomasz Rola