[ExI] Perils of Precaution -- all sections now online

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Aug 23 16:07:39 UTC 2010

The full critique of the precautionary principle, in six parts, is now online:

http://strategicphilosophy.blogspot.com/

"The Paradox of the Precautionary Principle", which I posted as Part
3 on Sunday, is actually part 4. Part 3 is actually "The Tyranny of
Safety". That mistake has been corrected. My apologies to anyone who
was confused by the missing piece.

As previously noted, "The Perils of Precaution" is chapter 2 of my
book. I will post a summary of chapter 3 soon, followed by sections
of chapter 4: "The Proactionary Principle".

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
Co-editor, The Transhumanist Reader