[ExI] Religions and violence

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Tue Aug 24 05:41:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 09:02 -0700, Ben Zaiboc wrote:

> So your definition of 'provocative' has nothing to do with actual
> provocation, but instead with the history of the people concerned?

What "actual provocation"?  Just because a bunch of people get upset
about something does not mean that the project was designed to be a
provocation.  If you are accusing the planners of the project to be
doing the project because they want to provoke a particular response
then it is up to you to provide the evidence for your accusation.
Evidence that is relevant and verifiable not some vague ramblings and
ridiculous innuendo mixed with guilt by association and other logical
errors.

I was going to write more on this but instead I will just suggest that
you read and think seriously about the post that Olga made on Sunday.

Fred