[ExI] Wikileaks

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:27:39 UTC 2010

"technically equipped"

That should have been 'technologically equipped.' I'm taking a
cold medicine and I just checked the ingredients. It has pseudo-ephedrine in
it, and that always fuzzes up my thinking a bit. I have a chemistry exam in
20 minutes. Sloppy writing may be the least of my academic problems today.
:)

Darren

--
"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -