[ExI] Alcock on Bem in Skeptical Inquirer.

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:31:17 UTC 2010

2010/12/7 John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>

> As I've said before, until the results are repeated by somebody I respect I
> am not even certain there ARE experimental results and not just stuff some
> guy typed.

The problem is: if you would not respect anybody returning certain
experimental results, this quickly become a circular issue.

I do consider myself rather skeptical of many phenomena which appear to be
taken almost for granted in the psi circles - say, remote viewing... - but
the methodological problem is important to me, as I think that our age  is
equally dominated by pop  quackery and eccessive academic dogmatism.

--
Stefano Vaj