[ExI] the ambiguously evil british have leaked julian assange's address

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:22:49 UTC 2010

>This is the threshold where Godwin's law starts to break down.<

I'm guilty of conforming to Godwin's Law a lot, btw. But at least you can
still carry on the discussion once Hitler is invoked. More often than not,
even with a bunch of atheists and agnostics like us (or most of us --  don't
want to assume) God eventually gets dragged into it, and then you're really
screwed. I have a new roomier law: once God or Spinoza or the Many World's
Interpretation is mentioned, the on-line discussion is for all practical
purposes kaput.

Darren