[ExI] cure for global warming

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 03:32:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 5:20 PM,  "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

snip

> Any solution to global warming must be market driven as opposed to
> politically driven.

snip

The best way I see is to come up with an energy source considerably
less expensive than fossil fuels.  As some of you know, I have been
working in this direction for a number of years.  Solar is one choice,
but because solar (and wind) are dilute and intermittent it takes
inspired engineering and close attention to cost.

The StratoSolar project has become much more complicated, requiring
rotating, buoyant aerodynamic shrouds around the light pipe plus the
ability to run on hydrocarbon fuels for as much as a week out of the
year.

Keith