[ExI] simulation as an improvement over reality

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 26 17:50:01 UTC 2010

spike wrote:

> Well, wait.  Sure, but those whose brains host fetishes are extremely lucky
> to be born recently, so that they have the internet.  This allows the
> unusual ones to find each other.  There are likely fetishes so rare they
> don't even have a name, such as mine.  I have an overpowering fetish, but I
> don't actually know what it is that turns me on.  I call it enigmofetish.
> How rare is that?

I don't know. I'd be happy to play quack psychologist on IRC or in SL.
It is against my principles to criticize anyone over something like
that. I genuinely want to help. The point is always to find a healthy
outlet for what you feel and to not let it poison the rest of your mind.
People don't cross me until they fail to accomplish the later.

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.