[ExI] revive thread with new and improved content

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 29 16:04:47 UTC 2010

From: Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com>

2010/12/28 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
>> In any case, one could imagine not just a stimulation mechanism that
>> interfaces with the genitals, but rather a more universal device which can
>> apply pressure to the various erogenous zones...

>The word you're looking for is "teledildonics".  Go thou and google...

Waaaaahahahahaaa!  {8^D  Of course in retrospect it is obvious the field should
exist.  I am so terminally not hip.

>> Would we be laughed out of the patent office with something like this?

>No, but you might be surprised how much prior art there is.

I have half a mind to make a list of all patent holders in teledildonics and
write them a heated letter:

"...What kind of DEPRAVED WEIRDSMOBILE would even THINK of something like this?
My Sunday school class will PRAY that you will REPENT before the TERRIBLE day
of JUDGMENT for the WICKED!...

that sort of thing.  {8^D