[ExI] revive thread with new and improved content

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 03:37:17 UTC 2010

Darren Greer wrote:
I don't know one other gay transhumanist, though there
must be others.

Anders Sandberg replied:
I guess I could use this opportunity to come out of the closet.

Anders, oh, wow!  And here I thought you were a celibate/aesexual monk
for technological progress, who was totally above the whole sexual
desire/sexual orientation thing! lol  : )

I thought I would share these two classic videos with you...

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/Mike_Incognito/?action=view&current=SNL-AdamSandlerChrisFarley-Schmitts.mp4&sort=ascending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZPcGapl2dM&feature=related

Anders, you a very bright fellow, and follow in the footsteps of other
gifted gay intellectuals like Leonardo da Vinci and Alan Turing!  But
fortunately you live in a more understanding world than they ever did.

My very best wishes to you,

John