[ExI] Fwd: Only Two Days Left to Help Foresight Meet Our Challenge Grant!

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 22:24:02 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christine Peterson <peterson at foresight.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Subject: Only Two Days Left to Help Foresight Meet Our Challenge Grant!
To: kanzure at gmail.com

Dear Foresight Enthusiasts,

This Friday marks the end of 2010, and the beginning of an exciting new year
at Foresight!

As you may have read, we have some ambitious *goals for next year*, which
include:
- Our 25th Year Anniversary Reunion
- Technical Conference: Fostering Integrative Nanotechnology
- Our Annual Feynman Prizes in Nanotechnology
- Further developing and promoting the Nanotechnology Roadmap
- Community Vision Weekends and Lecture Nights for inspiring technology
enthusiasts
- New Educational Outreach Programs for 2011!

*But to achieve these programs, Foresight needs your help. * And this
December's $30,000 Challenge Grant is a great way to double your
contribution to the future of nanotechnology. To hit our goal, *we must
raise at least $13,500 between now and January first.*

*To make a difference today, please donate!* Send in your check, dated by
Dec 31 to the address below, or donate online at:
http://www.foresight.org/challenge

We are excited about our coming year. We hope you are, too! Come help us
create the future.

For a better world,

Christine Peterson
President
peterson at foresight.org
650-289-0860 ext 255

Desiree D. Dudley
Director of Development & Outreach
desiree at foresight.org
650-289-0860 ext 254

Foresight Institute
PO Box 61058
Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
http://www.foresight.org
main: 650-289-0860
fax: 650-289-0863

*Make transformative nanotechnology a reality!* Donate today at:
http://www.foresight.org/challenge

To be removed from ALL Foresight group email lists, click
here<http://foresight.gravitymail.com/optout.php?id=7743Cb4d2bbbbebae0a3748632ee380fbfa46>
.

--
- Bryan