[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Feb 18 16:31:39 UTC 2010

This is not what the irrational observation was referring to.  Urg.

Anyway, on a *different point*, that "global warming debate only exists
because of PR, media and political spin" could be very true.  Although, I'm
not entirely sure the world and society feeds off of PR.  Some folks are
sequestered in their studies reading peer-review papers and still others are
withdraw to their labs working on experiments about effects of temperature
rises on life forms.  I do very much agree with you on the influence of
political positioning, and its PR, on the GW debate.

Best,
Natasha

  _____