[ExI] medical marijuana

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:13:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Sure isn't.  I would counterpropose that we pay the price another way.  We
> make most medications over-the-counter accessible, without a doctor's help
> if the prole chooses to go that route.  With every medication comes
> literature that carefully explains the known risks, and the caveat that if a
> prole takes this stuff and does it wrong, she might be injured or seriously
> killed, buyer beware.

seriously killed?  Compared to humorously killed I can indeed see why
one should be warned.

Or maybe with a new definition of death patients can tolerate a bit of
being killed as a normal side effect as long as there is another pill
to mitigate anything up to legal death (which I believe is the serious
death analog to being seriously killed)

sorry spike, I just didn't want to ignore such an amusing combination
of words.  :)

btw, I agree.