[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers:

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:13:51 UTC 2010

  Hey, I'm about to leave for a dance party (I don't get out much)! I'm
> wondering about the ratio of virtous vrs. un-virtuous women who will
> be there...

If you find too many virtous ones, you can always tell them that Aristotle claimed that over-regulating desire through excessive virtue was a character flaw. Not sure if that'll get you anywhere but an odd look or a slap. Last resort maybe. Have fun.

Darrern

Per Ardua Ad Astra
For more info on author Darren Greer visit
http://darrenshawngreer.blogspot.com