[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers:

Joseph Bloch seculartranshumanist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:57:10 UTC 2010

What's militant about an ad that says "There's probably no God. Now
stop worrying and enjoy your life"?

Sounds pretty mild to me; heck, it's not even a definitive statement.
It's not like they said, "There's no God, and if you think there is,
you're an idiot," or "If you pray to Allah, you support mass murder
and child rape".

Joseph