[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers:

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 16:45:16 UTC 2010

It is certainly milder than other statements I have seen from the same
group of "New Atheists". However, I don't question their convictions
because it is no business of mine. I also don't question their
entitlement to put ads on buses if they can find the money. All I ask
in return is that they extend the same live-and-let-live indifference
to others who may think differently from them.