[ExI] Globe and Mail article: "Scientists taking Vitamin D in droves"

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:35:30 UTC 2010

Article on the trend of scientists studying the effects of Vitamin D  to take it themselves.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/scientists-taking-vitamin-d-in-droves/article1649132/

My favorite comment associated with the article:

Comment: "Apparently Vitamin D can help cure mental diseases like liberalism..."

Response: "There's a cure for the conservative condition as well: education."

Darren