[ExI] two observations

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:09:28 UTC 2010

When I was new to Arizona I encountered a large soft object bouncing
off my head.  I looked down and there was a fairly large tarantula who
was obviously used to walking on the ceiling, but it had gotten too
big for such an activity and so gravity took over! lol

I remember another time when a large white spider (the size of a large
tarantula, I assume it was one) came inside and ran around the place
like a speed demon!  I'd never seen a tarantula move like this (I
always thought they were fairly slow moving creatures) and I could not
catch the lightning fast arachnid.  I opened up a door and amazingly,
the spider ran right out and I never saw it again.  I sometimes wonder
if there was a genetic engineering lab nearby...

John