[ExI] honor among parasites

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Tue Jun 15 00:24:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 16:28 -0500, Damien Broderick wrote:
> On 6/14/2010 3:26 PM, Gregory Jones wrote:
>
> > As for the mosquito relying on optical recognition, ja it will be
> > difficult indeed to disguise a tick as a mammal.
>
> Couple of silicone boobs, should work like a charm.

Based on the information online some material used in some external
breast prosthesis is silicone however other materials are sometimes used
and come in a variety of colors and thus are a viable option. The
silicon breast implants that I have seen are virtually transparent with
very little color and thus are probably not a viable option.

Fred