[ExI] Suspended-animation cold sleep achieved in lab

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:19:55 UTC 2010

I doubt that hibernation would stop any illness from progressing, since the
cellular processes would still be running... I believe freezing would
though!
Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."