[ExI] YES! Hard-core transhumanist splinter groups yearning forcyber-heaven

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:41:59 UTC 2010

The mind and body are certainly not separate, like this text is not
separate from the computer on which I am writing it. But in a few
seconds I will send this message, and this text will be transferred to
your computer via the cloud. So, this text is not separated from this
computer, but it is separaBLE from it: it can live on another computer
and still be the same text. Maybe it will be displayed with another
font, size, etc. but it will be still the same text in all senses that
matter. I think the relation between mind and body is similar. I will
upload my text now ;-)