[ExI] alternative gambling game

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Wed Jun 30 16:31:14 UTC 2010

--- On Wed, 6/30/10, David <deimtee at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Oooooo ouch.  Did anyone here discover a fatal flaw in the design of
> my game? ... spike

Since no one else has answered,
"I'll take a guaranteed return of 10% for fatal flaws, Mr Trebeck".  :)  -David.

Ja.  Now can you think of a way to defeat that?

While you are thinking of that, do you guys know about video poker and video slot machines?  When those games started appearing in Vegas in the early 80s, I confidently predicted that no one would play them, because it hands the software maker arbitrary power to cheat.  I was wrong, proles play video gambling like crazy.