[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:41:44 UTC 2010

2010/3/2 Christopher Luebcke <cluebcke at yahoo.com>:

> I similarly have no reason to suspect that you have any competence in the
> field, either.

 If you're wrong, you're wrong about
> smearing people's names. Either way, it's important. Get it proven. Or drop
> it.

### Chris, you more or less say I am too dumb to understand an article
about the thickness of tree rings in the Ural mountains, and yet
willing to accuse "real" scientists of fraud in selecting the trees to
be included in a proxy climate reconstruction.

I have news for you: There are people who actually read and understand
peer-reviewed articles in many disciplines, rather than rely on
dumbed-down third hand journalistic reports for their opinions. If you
are not one of us, drop it.

Rafal