[ExI] Question from a neophyte

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 21:05:04 UTC 2010

I have two thoughts to share on this exchange...

- Sounds like a re-hash of the Schismatrix Shaper-Mechanist dichotomy

- There is no real Transhumanist dichotomy, this whole either or (ie wet|soft/dry|hard) discussion is a good example of how none of you have escaped the non-transhumanist patterns in your fundamental mental model.

 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

jameschoate at austin.rr.com
james.choate at g.austincc.edu